Saturday 3 July 2010

It (not) Might Be you by stephen bi(nal)shop

Riel, i've been knowing you that you are handsome
all of this time
lying on my bed looking so handsome
wishing you're my man
who will sleep beside myself

bishop's singing me it might be you
he's singing me until i cry
while i'm sleeping

looking back when ariel was a cute kid
all of my life
wondering how handsome does ariel has now
if ariel handsome then i must have gone crazy

bishop's singing me it may not you
Oh yeah he's telling us a lie

so really handsome you, ariel
so many dreams of you
and i think i'm in love with you
for e ver
i think i'm gonna need ariel
yes i know i need ariel

and bishop's still telling us a lie
all of our lives...

(intrumental diganti iklan)

i've been saving my money in the bank
and there's just not much
but can give you happiness

bishop's singing me it might be you
yeah he's telling me a lie again
and i'm still get myself caught in trap
Oh My God

maybe it's you (or him)
maybe its you (Or her)
maybe it's you (Oh God)
i've been singing to
all of my life



to be honest yang di atas buat candaan aja... lagu ini means so many things to me...

1 comment: